Dependant's Pass Singapore

The Dependant's Pass is for spouses or children of current visa holders in Singapore, who want to shift to Singapore. The visa holders must be employment pass or S Pass holders with a minimum fixed monthly salary of 4,000 SGD. Holders of a Dependant's Pass are allowed to work in Singapore once the employer issues a letter of consent.

VisaExpress Singapore assists you in the development and compilation of all necessary documents and forms for the Dependant's Pass. We will then process your application with the Ministry of Manpower in Singapore. The whole process will take around 1-2 weeks.

The VisaExpress Guarantee: In the unlikely case that you are not able to successfully get your desired Singapore visa through us, we issue a partial refund immediately.


Latest News

VisaExpress Singapore. We are successfully serving corporate and individual clients in all their visa-related requirements.





  • "Your services have been excellent and I would like to take this opportunity of thanking you for all your support and co-operation in obtaining the passes, without which I would have struggled to get the passes myself."

    Moira Bell, Shipping Company (Singapore)

  • "Thank you for your assistance in processing the Employment Passes for us."

    Angie Webb, IT Company (Singapore)

  • "Let me take this opportunity to thank Visa Express. I managed to get 5 years of Personal Employment Pass (PEP) for Singapore. I have found their service awesome & exceptionally good."

    Harry Goldman (United Kingdom)

Our Services

Select a type of singapore visa from the list below, get information on the requirements and Contact VisaExpress for your application!

Contact us

Visa Express