Step 1. Securing a job in SingaporeObtaining a working pass is a mandatory condition of moving to Singapore for employment purposes, and landing a job in Singapore is a mandatory condition of getting an Employment Pass. You expected salary plays a crucial role here: it mustn’t be lower than 3,300 SGD. Commonly, the process is the following: you search for available jobs in the internet, send your resume, have an interview and accept the offer. Once you have the job, your employer (sponsor) has to submit an application for your EP. You can’t do it on your own behalf. However, you can involve a professional visa company that handles such applications in the most effective way. Visa consultants will answer all your questions on how to get Employment Pass Singapore with maximum success and provide assistance on the go.
Sometimes it can be hard to find a job in Singapore because local employers reluctantly hire foreigners. They believe they would have problems with authorities in case of involving staff from abroad. If you face such misunderstanding, please get in touch with our consultants. The part of our mission is building awareness among Singaporean employers about benefits of hiring overseas professionals. We will provide your employer with exhaustive explanation about his side of the matter.
In case you pursue more flexibility and don’t want to depend on one particular employer, ask your visa agent how to get Personalized Employment Pass in Singapore. Unlike EP, this working visa doesn’t require a sponsor and gives you a privilege to arrive to Singapore for searching the job right on the place. This pass gives you 3 years during which you can switch over to new jobs and even stay unemployed during up to 6 months while seeking for new job.
Step 2. Pre-assessmentNever apply for EP in rush without undergoing the pre-assessment procedure. One Visa offers its clients assessment of their eligibility for any kind of working pass absolutely for free. This smart service enables you to understand the perspective and know your chances on the start. Brief assessment procedure doesn’t commit you to anything, but provides insight into every detail of how to get work pass in Singapore. Moreover, it saves you time and money in case your chances are very weak. You shouldn’t waste your chance because the rejection will impact your immigration profile badly.
Criteria You Will Be Assessed for:
- Expected salary. 3,300 SGD is enough for obtaining the “lowest” type of EP – Q; the higher salary you command, the higher your chances for approval are
- Education. You must provide your diploma and (or) degree certification from reputable university
- Experience. The country is interested in workers with weighty relevant qualification and skills which are rare in the local labour market. The government is aimed at complimenting the local market with unique skills from abroad rather than creating competition harmful for local talents
- Age. Seekers of EP younger than 50 years old are eligible; however, older applicants are expected to be more qualified and experienced as well as their monthly salary is expected to be higher
- The country of origin. Your motherland not only plays a big role for your eligibility, bit it can entail some additional requirements. Find out from your visa consultant how to get Singapore Employment Visa from Australia, for example.