Longterm Social Visit Pass Singapore

admin October 30, 2013

Holders of the Employment Pass (P1, P2) are eligible to apply for the Longterm Social Visit Pass for their spouse, children and parents.

VisaExpress Singapore assists you in the development and compilation of all necessary documents and forms for the Longterm Social Visit Pass. We will then process your application with the Ministry of Manpower in Singapore.

The VisaExpress Guarantee: In the unlikely case that you are not able to successfully get your desired Singapore visa through us, we issue a partial refund immediately.

Check My Entrepass Eligibility Now!
Learn how to get ur work visa approved

“Thank you for your assistance in processing the Employment Passes for us!”

Angie Webb, IT Company (Singapore)
Longterm Social Visit Pass Singapore updated: November 20, 2014 author: admin

Post a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Please wait