What is Investment Visa in Singapore
December 18, 2015
Posted by Lee
on December 18, 2015 / Posted in Investment Visa
Singapore’s outstanding tax policy and tremendous investing opportunities urged investors from all across the globe to pursue involvement on the ground floor of country’s new businesses. Singapore Investment Visa
is a gateway to the most stable, secure, investment-friendly, tax-efficient and least corrupt business surroundings in the world. High-end transport and financial infrastructure and perfect corporate governance made this country an advanced business hub where thousands of successful companies are born.
Bringing your investment initiative to Singapore and seeking for a permanent base for your new business go together and find fulfilment in 2 different types of Investment Visa in Singapore with a perspective of getting permanent residence though investment:
Global investment Program Singapore
The investor is considered as a participant of this program if he is able to invest in Singaporean economy at least SGD 2,500,000. This scheme allows you to apply for PR for yourself and your family immediately through starting a business or investing in Singapore. Other requirements of Global investment Program Singapore are:
- The applicant must possess a significant three-year entrepreneurial and business track record proved by audited accounts of his company for the last three years.
- The applicant must be able to prove his company’s turnover worth at least SGD 30,000,000 yearly (in the most recent year) and at least SGD 30,000,000 yearly for the last three years.
- The planned investment must be in a new business startup or expansion of an existing company.
- The applicant is obliged to submit the audited financial statements of the relevant company at the end of the 2nd and 4th year of his investment.
- The planned investment must be maintained for 5 years, and all business plans must be approved by the relevant authorities.
If you have concerns about meeting all these requirements, please contact One Visa team for free consultation. Our experts will answer your questions, assess your chances of being considered and strategize the faultless application for Investment Visa Singapore.
One visa offers the second exclusive way of getting Investment Visa for Singapore through investment. To learn about requirements and have a free assessment of your eligibility, please contact One Visa consultants for a competent advice.
One Visa has a five-year track record of success in advising entrepreneurs and investors that has helped them to become part of the business and social community of Singapore quickly and efficiently. Our consultants provide competent guidance to investors, streamlining the application process and ensuring that applications have high chances of being approved.