Professional Assistance of Visas and Immigration
Whether you are looking to relocate your business, employees or your family to Singapore, our consultants will be able to help you navigate the immigration law to ensure the process is smooth and that you secure high success for the visa.
Easy. Efficient. Effective
As it is now getting much harder in getting approval for any type of visas in Singapore, we offer a range of visa services to help and advise you on how to succeed in your next visa applications in Singapore. You may read from the below visa services offered.
The visa application process in Singapore is very rather complex.
Depending on your needs, you are presented with many choices for your relevant visa. Visa Express provides our clients with 7 different choices of visas catered to their specific situation.
Australia is one of the world’s most popular tourist destination, it is home to great sites such as the Great Barrier Reef and the Sydney Opera House. Visa Express offer tourist visas to Australia (subclass 600) for individuals who require the visa to travel.
The Private Limited Company is the most common business form in Singapore and most suitable for foreign individual who wants to start business in Singapore. The Private Limited Company provides many benefits to the owner and is eligible for the government tax incentives. Some benefits include tax incentives for the first few years of the business and limited liability, protecting the owner from any potential legal matters regarding the business as the company is considered a legal entity on its own.
What are the benefits:
- Separate legal entity:The company is considered a legal entity on its own and business owners will not be touched for their assets, personal possessions in the event the company faces a lawsuit or debt. This applies to the directors and shareholder’s as well. The company is limited with the funds they contributed to the company’s paid-up capital in the beginning.
- Trusted image and branding: Using an incorporated business form allows your business to be branded in a credible image compared to a sole proprietorship or partnership business. This inadvertently creates a sense of trust amongst potential investors who might give them the push to invest into your business.
- Transfer of ownership: With a private limited company, transfer of ownership has never been easier. Ownership can be transferred either partially or wholly without disrupting operations or the need for complicated legal documentation and procedures. This is achieved through the selling of your shares or part thereof to another individual or through issuing of new shares to additional investors.
- Tax benefits: This kind of company setup has a very effiective for tax which is below 9% for the first 300,000 SGD of net income.
We provide company incorporation advisory service by helping you review your business needs and background to advise on the best structure for your case. Speak to our specialist on your requirements today!
A Singapore Subsidiary Company is seen as a separate legal entity to the parent entity. A standalone legal entity that protects the personal assets of the parent company’s founding members from losses that are associated from the business. The Subsidiary business form is well suited for established foreign companies that is planning to acquire the major part of the Subsidiary shares. This form of business also acts as a launch pad for foreign businesses who wish to expand their reach into the Asia-Pacific market.
- Partial Tax Exemption (fromYA 2020)
- Dividends: Dividends are not taxed after the corporate tax of 17% has been paid.
- GST: The Goods and Service Tax was implemented in Singapore in 1994. Any company expected to have an annual turnover of over $1,000,000 SGD are to register for the GST.
- Authority Management: A Subsidiary is required to have at least 1 native Singaporean as acting Director at the beginning of incorporation. The acting Director can be replaced with the real Director once his/her Employment pass or Entrepass is processed. This allows flexible authority management between parent company and subsidiary.
If you think this type of structure is suitable for you and want to learn more, contact our incorporation specialist Today!
Citizenship / Residency by Investment Service
Fast-track Your Residency / Citizenship Via Investments
There are various Investment Visa schemes around the world and it can be overwhelming on which investor visa scheme you would be eligible for. See below for the main consideration factors:
- Amount of funds you are willing to Invest?
- Your years of experience in business or investing;
- Length of residency Required before you can be converted to Citizenship
- Your current Age;
Besides the above, there are also other factors that you have to consider before you decide on which Residency / Citizenship program to choose. Read further for a number of investor visa options:
Below are the benefits of using Visa Express:
- Experience and Expertise: With our knowledge in immigration, we are able to advise you competently so that you can focus on your work.
- Fast and Effective Service: We focus on delivering visa service in a fast and efficient way so that there is no unnecessary wait time;
- Professionalism: We will ensure that you are served professionally for stages of the visa process.
Types of Company Entities in Singapore suitable for foreigners
If you are willing to invest 2.5 million SGD and has the necessary business /entrepreneurial track records, then the Singapore Global Investor Program may be suitable for you as this is the only guaranteed PR in Singapore and only take 9 – 12 months to process.
GIP Key Criteria:
- Accomplished Business Owner: You are running an established business with more than 200 million SGD sales turnover for the last 3 years;
- Next Generation Business Owners: You have a family business with over 500,000 SGD per year and you own at least 30% shares in the company;
- Founders of High Growth Companies:
a. You must be a founder of a company with a valuation of over 500 million SGD and you are the largest individual shareholder of the company;
- Family Office Background
You have over 5 years of entrepreneurial /Investment track records and has at least 200 million SGD worth of investible assets.
To learn more about whether the GIP is suitable for you, contact our experts today for a Free assessment.
Singapore Visa Services
What People Say About Us
3 business days in most cases subject to the type of structure and licensing.
An exempted private limited company that is limited by shares is the most efficient structure in Singapore. But it is always best to seek a specialist to understand the implication of different types of entity as different types of structure can impact your control and tax.
This will depend on the type of business activities you are planning to conduct in Singapore. A straightforward trading does not need a license but may requires to register with the custom office to import goods to Singapore. Speak to our specialist to find out.
Yes. No restriction in foreign ownership of a company in Singapore.
If you are setting up a private limited company, you are required to have at local a local director (someone holding a Singapore PR, Citizen or Employment Pass). You can be the foreign director instead.