Professional Assistance of Visas and Immigration
Whether you are looking to relocate your business, employees or your family to Singapore, our consultants will be able to help you navigate the immigration law to ensure the process is smooth and that you secure high success for the visa.
Easy. Efficient. Effective
Singapore Entrepreneur Pass (Entrepass) Guide
The Entrepreneur Pass, (or EntrePass), is a type of work visa in Singapore that allows foreign entrepreneur with the related experience to run their business in Singapore. You will also be required to set up a company at a later stage when the visa is approved.
As one of the most competitive economy of the world, Singapore has built its reputation as a hub for foreign entrepreneurs to explore and setup that technology start up in Singapore. The recent policy change in the entrepass in August 2017 has made the requirements less stingent, opening up many opportunities for any foreigners who would like to bring their startup business to Singapore. Read further to learn more about this type of visa scheme.
- Types of Businesses: Not all businesses nature are eligible to apply for entrepass. Your business needs to be technology orientated;
- Paid-Up Capital: There is no longer a need to show 50,000 SGD as paid-up;
- Monthly Salary:
– There is no need for you to pay yourself a salary under this visa scheme;
- Meet one of the following requirements:
- The registered company raised funding of at least $100,000 from a government investment vehicle, venture capitalist (VC) or business angel that is recognised by a Singapore Government agency.
- Has the proven business network or entrepreneurial experience;
- Holds an intellectual property;
- Has research partnership or collaboration with Universities or research institute in Singapore;
- Possess exceptional achievements in the key area of expertise
- Investor Track Record: you have a good track record of investing in businesses and want to grow new or existing businesses in Singapore by starting an investment-related company.