Professional Assistance of Visas and Immigration
Whether you are looking to relocate your business, employees or your family to Singapore, our consultants will be able to help you navigate the immigration law to ensure the process is smooth and that you secure high success for the visa.
Easy. Efficient. Effective
As it is now getting much harder in getting approval for any type of visas in Singapore, we offer a range of visa services to help and advise you on how to succeed in your next visa applications in Singapore. You may read from the below visa services offered.
The visa application process in Singapore is very rather complex.
Depending on your needs, you are presented with many choices for your relevant visa. Visa Express provides our clients with 7 different choices of visas catered to their specific situation.
Australia is one of the world’s most popular tourist destination, it is home to great sites such as the Great Barrier Reef and the Sydney Opera House. Visa Express offer tourist visas to Australia (subclass 600) for individuals who require the visa to travel.
The Private Limited Company is the most common business form in Singapore and most suitable for foreign individual who wants to start business in Singapore. The Private Limited Company provides many benefits to the owner and is eligible for the government tax incentives. Some benefits include tax incentives for the first few years of the business and limited liability, protecting the owner from any potential legal matters regarding the business as the company is considered a legal entity on its own.
What are the benefits:
- Separate legal entity:The company is considered a legal entity on its own and business owners will not be touched for their assets, personal possessions in the event the company faces a lawsuit or debt. This applies to the directors and shareholder’s as well. The company is limited with the funds they contributed to the company’s paid-up capital in the beginning.
- Trusted image and branding: Using an incorporated business form allows your business to be branded in a credible image compared to a sole proprietorship or partnership business. This inadvertently creates a sense of trust amongst potential investors who might give them the push to invest into your business.
- Transfer of ownership: With a private limited company, transfer of ownership has never been easier. Ownership can be transferred either partially or wholly without disrupting operations or the need for complicated legal documentation and procedures. This is achieved through the selling of your shares or part thereof to another individual or through issuing of new shares to additional investors.
- Tax benefits: This kind of company setup has a very effiective for tax which is below 9% for the first 300,000 SGD of net income.
We provide company incorporation advisory service by helping you review your business needs and background to advise on the best structure for your case. Speak to our specialist on your requirements today!
A Singapore Subsidiary Company is seen as a separate legal entity to the parent entity. A standalone legal entity that protects the personal assets of the parent company’s founding members from losses that are associated from the business. The Subsidiary business form is well suited for established foreign companies that is planning to acquire the major part of the Subsidiary shares. This form of business also acts as a launch pad for foreign businesses who wish to expand their reach into the Asia-Pacific market.
- Partial Tax Exemption (fromYA 2020)
- Dividends: Dividends are not taxed after the corporate tax of 17% has been paid.
- GST: The Goods and Service Tax was implemented in Singapore in 1994. Any company expected to have an annual turnover of over $1,000,000 SGD are to register for the GST.
- Authority Management: A Subsidiary is required to have at least 1 native Singaporean as acting Director at the beginning of incorporation. The acting Director can be replaced with the real Director once his/her Employment pass or Entrepass is processed. This allows flexible authority management between parent company and subsidiary.
If you think this type of structure is suitable for you and want to learn more, contact our incorporation specialist Today!
Singapore Immigration Services
How can We Help you Successfully Secure your Singapore Visa?
Due to the implementation of the Fair Consideration framework to protect locals, it is getting much harder to secure a Work Visa in Singapore. Furthermore, Singapore is also getting very selective for applicants for Singapore Permanent Residency. Visa Express has years of expertise and experience in helping you deal with different types of visa situation whether is it a new application or a rejection, we can provide you with comprehensive advise to ensure you acquire your Visa smoothly.
Below are the benefits of using Visa Express:
- Experience and Expertise: With our knowledge in immigration, we are able to advise you competently so that you can focus on your work.
- Fast and Effective Service: We focus on delivering visa service in a fast and efficient way so that there is no unnecessary wait time;
- Professionalism: We will ensure that you are served professionally for stages of the visa process.
Singapore Visa Services
Singapore Visa Types
The Singapore Employment Pass (EP) is the most common Singapore work visa. It is geared towards skilled, foreign professionals who have been offered a job in Singapore. Specifically, the EP is offered to executives, managers, directors, and those with exceptional skills and experience in their field of work. Although no quota required for this type of work pass, company is still required to justify the reason for not hiring locals.
- Local Company Sponsorship: Applicant should be sponsored by a well-established company in Singapore.
- Justification of not hiring locals: The Employer must be able to justify the need of hiring a foreigner instead of local.
- Salary: Your salary should be a at least $4,500 SGD. If you are someone with experience in your field, it is expected of you to hold a higher salary.
- Relevant Work Experience or Education: You should hold at least a bachelor’s degree, if not the lack of a degree has to be compensated with more working experience.
As a foreign professional wanting to work Singapore, it may be complicated for you to navigate the immigration system. Visa Express has a team of dedicated professionals that helps you to review your case carefully to ensure you meet the approval benchmark. Contact us today for a Free Eligibility Assessment Now!
What People Say About Us
The visa application process is complex and different factors have to be taken into account. A successful visa application is not guaranteed, but your success rate can be boosted dramatically with the help of professional immigration agents. Depending on your background, age, industry amongst several other factors, Visa Express will recommend what is needed in your application in order to better appeal to the relevant authorities.
It depends on your background and eligibility criteria of the visa. We offer a free assessment for your immigration needs.
It depends on which type of visa you are applying. Typically, it would take from 3 weeks to 12 weeks.
Yes but it depends on the structure of your company and when the company was incorporated. Speak to our expert for further advice. Contact us at email@example.com.
We provide immigration advise and application service to secure your visa in Singapore.
Immigration law can be tough to navigate. With the various regulation and laws involved, your application may not be up to standard even if you filled in all the necessary documentation. Immigration agents, like ourselves, provide you with the best possible outcome through value-adding services that help boost your application. This gives the authorities an easier time in approving your application, which leads to a shorter wait time for your application.