Professional Assistance of Visas and Immigration
Whether you are looking to relocate your business, employees or your family to Singapore, our consultants will be able to help you navigate the immigration law to ensure the process is smooth and that you secure high success for the visa.
Easy. Efficient. Effective
Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) Guide
The Singapore Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) is an independent Singapore Work Pass that gives you the flexibility to switch employers without the need re-apply for a work pass as compared to an employment pass. However, there are certain requirements to meet to be eligible for this work pass.
To be eligible for a PEP, you need to show that you are a highly experience professional or executive that command high salary. The key advantage is that you can apply and obtain approval for a PEP without having a company sponsor. Read further to understand how you can secure this unique independent work pass.
- Sponsor Company: Not Required
- Occupation: The position offered to you is a managerial, executive or specialist position.
- Monthly Salary:
– Overseas employment: Your current or last drawn salary must be at least 18,000 SGD per month;
– Local Employment: Your current or last drawn salary must be at least 12,000 SGD per month
- Last Employment: You should not be unemployed for over 6 months.